Feng Shui Cures & Adjustments: Part 1 of 2
Since it’s the season of picnics and backyard potlucks, I thought it would be fun to do a pot luck of Fengshui cures for the summer. Here’s something for everyone! Enjoy!
To grow your business profits:
- Make sure you have a strong financial foundation with a sturdy, rectangular-shaped wooden desk which will activate money growth, accomplishing tasks and paying attention to details.
- Because glass is fragile and breakable, it lacks financial support; contracts and deals can easily “fall through;” you can experience distracted chi; and can create an unstable, fragile, “financial crash” foundation for your business.
To activate business opportunities:
- Place a mirror under your phone or cash register (shining up)
To attract prosperity chi:
- Burn frankincense resin or diffuse in pure essential oil form
If you don’t have any money coming in:
- Start using your front door rather than garage to enter your home
If your house is “under water:”
- Make sure you don’t have any blue ceilings
- Don’t hang your mirrors too high (can’t see self)
To attract lucky opportunities:
- Light three red candles at the front door. Hold one high above head and then to the bottom of the door. Now circle 3 times clockwise at the front door.
To change bad luck into good luck:
- Perform the Taoist practice “walking the dragon” on a bright clear day with few clouds in the hour of the dragon from 7am-9am. Walk on undulating terrain starting uphill and later, going downhill; turn a corner at least 3 times so that you’ve “turned the corner of your bad luck” and troubles will come to an end.
If you’re feeling lazy or uninspired:
- Hang a 5-rod metal wind chime at the center of your bedroom and manually ring it often, visualizing vitality and forward movement
If you’re feeling unhappy, fearful or angry:
- Turn on every light in house-bright light for 3 hours/day x 7 days
- Open your blinds and curtains at every window to let natural light stream in
- Imagine bright light
If you’re feeling depressed:
- Clear clutter from the floor
- Steam clean your carpets
If your home or business feels tired or lethargic:
- Play a singing bowl, walking clockwise 3 times in each room
If you have nagging problems that won’t go away:
- Check to see there aren’t lights burnt out at any entrance
To improve your relationships with people (family members, colleagues, clients, etc.):
- Carry the 12 Zodiac Animals with you
To support your family’s health:
- Make sure to illuminate dark areas of your home to increase life force, as dark spots in the home can eventually create dark spots in the body leading to disease
- Replace any burnt out bulbs within 24 hours
When you need clarity for a decision or way forward:
- Clean all your windows (inside + out) with the 3 Secret Reinforcements visualizing clarity
- Clear all horizontal surfaces of dust, extra things
- Keep your entry well-lit inside and out
- Use the front door to go in and out for 9 consecutive days so it opens to new opportunities.Ring the door bell and announce yourself as you cross the threshold.
- Hang a wind chime at your front door and ring often to invite new opportunities
- Add the color blue to the Spirituality|Knowledge area of your home
- Clear out all clutter from underneath your bed
- Take down all art at eye level for a few days to clear your mind, view