Fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants social media marketing won’t get you the consistent results you’re looking for.
You’ll waste time, energy, and money, and you’ll find yourself frustrated at your lack of results.
With this planner, you will be able to plan your effective social media posting strategy.
Here is What You Get with the “Social Media Posting Planner”:
The Step-by-Step Planner (26 PAGES) + The Social Media Posting Calendar Spreadsheet Covers:
- Step 1: Know Your Platforms Talking to an empty room isn’t productive, and neither is posting on social platforms your ideal client abandoned a year ago. Be smart about the platforms where you spend your time by comparing them in advance.
- Step 2: Create Your Editorial Calendar Never again wonder “what should I post today?” An editorial calendar means you’ll never waste time or miss opportunities because you’ll always know what’s coming up next.
- Step 3: Create Your Branding Guidelines Consistency is powerful when it comes to your branding online. Not only should you post regularly to your chosen platforms but if you use multiple platforms, your color scheme and profile name should be consistent across them.
- Step 4: Prioritize the Big Events Make sure you have room for those immovable events by getting them in your calendar first.
- Step 5: Include Important Marketing and Visibility Pieces Now that you’ve got the big stuff scheduled, remember all the smaller marketing pieces that you should promote regularly.
- Step 6: Social Media is Visual Develop a plan for creating graphics you can share on all your preferred platforms.
- Step 7: Embrace New Ways to be Seen It’s imperative that you stay up to date on the new features of your chosen platforms and that you embrace them enthusiastically.
- Step 8: Don’t Forget to Have Some Fun Your social accounts will have a lot more traction if they’re not all business, all the time.
- Step 9: Automate Where You Can Automation is a wonderful part of technology and with hundreds of platforms to choose from, every budget can afford some level of automation.
- Step 10: Get More Mileage Out of Every Post Always look for ways you can repurpose the work you’re already doing and social media posts are no exception.