The help you need to get organized and get it done!
A Personal Organizer offers you a full range of home and office professional organizing services for competitive rates.
From a small space as a pantry or closet to large projects as full garages, storage units, disorganized kitchens or a cluttered home Helena – A Personal Organizer always offer you excellence in service based on experience, integrity, confidentiality, respect for your wishes and of course, excellent results!
From the moment you consult with me, a Glenview Professional Organizer, and schedule your appointment until we are finished with your last project, I am your partner and you will always receive my best organizing service and professional organizing advice. When our work is complete, you’ll rest in the organized and calming space you always wanted and you will feel free to continue a productive and fulfilling life.
I look forward to working with you and bring you back your time and your space, so you can enjoy life!
Hire Helena Alkhas. I never realised how much value a professional organiser can add until I worked with her. Everything in its place, according to where it is used and we did not need any extra space!! Katrin Bain
Here is what you will experience when working with me:
- The confidence you are working with a Professional Organizer who is committed to your well-being and who is continuously learning to improve her personal and professional skills to better serve you. You will find my training credentials under “About Us”. My goal is to HELP YOU achieve your organizing goals!
- My undivided attention to understand your needs, your space and your goals. I am trained to listen to your needs, to take into account all your personal characteristics and circumstances and to offer you personalized and unique services that improve your quality of life.
- Full attention to details to achieve your organizing goals and create a space that supports your growth and well-being.
- The satisfaction of having a partner to guide you through the organizing process, implementing systems that keep you organized and a home that is just like you wanted to!
- The confidence I will always give you the best options for organizing products, furniture and accessories for your space. I know how to organize, but also know how to make any room look beautiful and on the best price possible.
- Want to know what Clients are saying? Please come over to Success Stories!
When help is needed most…
- Have you or a loved one just come out of a surgery or a difficult treatment?
- Are you grieving the loss of a loved one and experiencing the daunting task of sorting through their belongings?
- Are you moving to a new home or starting a new job?
- When life is hectic and stressors are piling up – whether from life transitions such as a marriage, a new baby, blending two families, a new job or a move, a divorce or the passage of a loved one – the best way to re-center yourself is having a quiet, organized space.
Having a Professional Organizer who is in tune with this moment in your life to work with you can make all the difference at this special and sensitive time.
Helena – A Personal Organizer is here to help you de-clutter not only your home but also your mind. Having a calm space uniquely created for you is vital to your well-being. Together, we will work closely in a collaborative effort to meet your specific needs.
I will listen to you, helping you to create a calm space to embrace the changes in your life.
Having help makes life simpler.
Why hire a professional organizer?
Being organized allows you to be more relaxed and therefore be more productive. It allows you to be on time, pay in time, plan and execute, generate income and save – because when you are organized, you know what you have.
When there are no distractions around you, your mind can think more clearly; you can imagine your dream life and create the environment and take the actions to create it.
A professional organizer who knows the “how to organize” process, who is in tune with your needs and plans for your future is essential to this process. I am here to listen and learn who you are so I can help you to de-clutter not only your home but also your mind.
Having a calm space uniquely created for you is vital to your well-being. Your physical, emotional and financial health depends on it.