The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (23 PAGES):
- Step 1: Know Where Your Audience Hangs Out No matter how awesome your content is, if you’re sharing it on LinkedIn and your market spends all their time on Instagram, you won’t get any traction.
- Step 2: Create a Strategic Content Plan Every piece of content has a job to do, whether it’s selling your hot new coaching program or encouraging people to join your mailing list. It pays to have a plan, rather than just waiting for inspiration to strike.
- Step 3: Make Your Content Promo-Worthy Your content is a representation of you and your business, so you obviously want to put your best foot forward when producing content.
- Step 4: Create Channel-Specific Promos For every channel or platform you will use to promote your content, be sure you know what works and what doesn’t.
- Step 5: Automate! Promoting your content and expanding your reach on social media is necessary but who has time to manually post to several different channels each and every week?
- Step 6: Don’t Forget to Cross-Promote Promotion of your content doesn’t only happen on social channels. It can and should happen on your existing content as well.
- Step 7: Track Your Results Track your promotions and review your results so you can spend your time and energy on where you see the best results.