Holiday Party Invitations
Now that you’ve sent out your save the dates for this holiday season, it’s time to start planning for the holiday party invitations. Even if you plan to wait a few weeks before mailing your invitations to your invited guests, you can design and plan for them ahead of time.
Holiday party invitations should include:
- Date and time. Make a note of the specific date as well as the day of the week to avoid confusion.
- Location. If your home or party location is difficult to find, point your guests to where they can find specific directions. You may even include a printed map.
- Event theme. Want to host an ugly sweater party? Be sure to let everyone know what the theme is so they’ll have plenty of time to plan.
- Attire. Be clear about how formal, or informal, your party will be. If you’d like everyone to dress up, state it clearly on the invitation.
Finally, if you’d prefer your guests to bring something, include that information with your invitation.
You could have guests bring a side dish for a casual, potluck holiday party. Or, if you’re community-minded, ask guests to bring a canned food donation for your local food bank.
Ready to get all your contacts in one place, so you have time for more fun?! Use the Contacts Printables Specialty Set !
It’s a great value and includes all the forms you’ll need to stay in touch with those you love and to easily access all numbers needed to manage your home like a pro.
All files are editable and you’ll use them for years to come!
Here is what you’ll get in the Contacts Printables Specialty Set:
- Family Contacts
- Friends Contacts
- Neighbors Contacts
- Utilities Contacts
- Maintenance & Repair Services Contacts
- Telecommunication Contacts,
- Insurance Companies & Services Contacts
- Dates to Celebrate
Here are some of the forms you’ll get in this set!
Enjoy all the tips on the 31 Days of Holiday Organizing Tips Series below!