We all want to live better and healthier, enjoy loving relationships with family and friends, work on what we love and feel we are contributing to a better world. To achieve that we must build the frame that will hold our dreams, so we can work towards bringing them to life. And being organized is just that. Is the creation of space that will allow you to live the life you want and at the same time it will do the following for you.
Being organized will always save you money. And here is why:
- In an organized house, you know what you have, and you don’t buy duplicates or more than you need or want. No more impulsive shopping.
- Having an organized kitchen means no more emergency trips to the closest (and more expensive!) supermarket because you know what is in your pantry, and you have a system in place.
- By organizing your home, you don’t waste time looking for things or money paying late fees or penalties.
- By having a system in place, you will live stress-free from the clutter, the guilt, the worries, the shame, the feeling you are lazy or just plain incompetent.
- By knowing all you own and owe you feel responsible, on control and able to make better decisions – financially and emotionally.
- A clutter free home also means less dust! Fewer allergies, fewer medications, fewer doctors appointments for you and the whole family.
- An organized home makes it easier to clean, to maintain and to repair which will mean less costly repairs down the road. Did I mention this applies to your car too?
- Knowing where your money is also going means you can save money for your future, for trips (to Europe, to the mall, to visit grandma, to the moon!), for the things you want to have in your life without having to take a loan on it.
- And all this saves you time and time is your most precious asset! You can always get more money, but you will never add more time.
To schedule your in-home organizing session with Helena please contact her via email: email@example.com for your free phone consultation.