Decluttering and Organizing Bathroom
Welcome to day 17 of the challenge, how are you doing so far? Today we re tackling the bathroom or better said, all of the other bathrooms in your home. Half baths, guest baths, kid’s baths, we will go through all of these and get them in shape.
I know you have been working really hard and I hope you’re already enjoying the fruits of your labor in every area you worked on. So far we covered the entrance and the front closet, mudroom, living and family rooms, kitchen and pantry, home office, and the master bedroom and master bath. Phew!
Now let’s move into the bathrooms and make them clutter-free and organized.
Ready? Let’s do it.
How To Organize Bathrooms
- Start with your smallest or least used bathroom, maybe your half bath or your guest bath.
- Begin as we always do and empty out all of the drawers, cabinets, clear shelves.
- Wipe out all cabinets and wipe all shelves down
- Now, sort. Toss anything that is old, almost empty or hat you have never used. If there are toiletries that you don’t use but are in good condition and full, consider transferring them into your guest bath.
- Choose baskets or containers that you like to look at to store your under-the-sink goods like toilet paper, wipes, etc.
- Line shelves with smaller baskets to hold small items.
- Group toys in the kid’s bath in a brightly colored plastic tub that can get wet and is simple for kids to use for clean-up.
- Scrub your toilets, sink, shower, and tub. Sweep and mop the floor, clean any rugs.
- Wash your shower curtain if you have one and your window treatments.
- Finish up this bathroom declutter and organize by treating yourself to some new, fresh, towels.
Bathroom Declutter Checklist
Grab today’s Bathroom Declutter Checklist and let’s get started!
Day 1: Declutter And Organizing Challenge-with Free Printables!
Day 6: Laundry Room and Mudroom
Day 8: Creating a Home Management Binder
Day 21: Creating a House Care Binder
Day 23: The Playroom
Day 24: The Garage
Day 25: Creating a Disaster Kit
Day 26: Protecting Your Valuables
I love this list! Thank you for breaking it down. I have been DREADING cleaning my bathroom so I used a professional tile and grout cleaning company to come and really give it a good deep clean ( it needed it). Now I feel like I can finally tackle the reorganizing part to make it more usable for my husband and I. Will be using these tips.
Adoro seus “posts”!
Aproveito para desejar a vc e família, ótimas festas e um 2020 muito feliz!!
Comments are closed.